"Good" isn't good enough for us.
We have a laid back culture, but we're intense about the work we do. If you don’t see the role you’re looking for, we’d still love to hear from you. We're always looking for great talent to add to our team. Send us your resume, cover letter, and a link to some of your work to jobs@Projectink.biz
We’re looking for a wordpress ninja! This person must be experienced and have a strong knowledge and understanding of wordpress and how it works.
All questions or concerns should be sent to us at Jobs@projectink.biz
- 5+ years of working with wordpress.
- Knowledge of of HTML & CSS
- Build custom full featured Wordpress themes from scratch
- Configure a variety of wordpress plug-ins
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete task in a timely manner
- Experience with coding
- Excellent written and verbal skills
We're putting together a team of talented fashion oriented minds to join us. The challenge is to create clothing patterns from scratch or samples of past attire we've made. You should be someone excited for a challenge and eager to learn. Patternmaker and designer for project ink media will ensure the fit and construction is executed to meet the need of the design. You must be able to develop block patterns and direct fit strategy to ensure any clothing piece fits how it should. Construction detail, measurement, will be required for everything you make. The opportunity to learn and grow is immense.
- Complete all tasks required in a timely manner
- Specs and construction direction for every piece
- Correct patterns as needed to ensure the best possible fit
- Identify potential production time, quality, and cost.
- Ensure size and fit are consistent across the product line.
- Pattern making and draping skills
- Knowledge of construction and manufacturing methods
- Experience with garments is a must
- Team player
- Sit or stand for an extended period of time
- Execute proper creation of prototype samples from design and concept drawings
Project Ink Media has an opening for a skilled production seamstress. Most of the work we do is all mens wear. Ranging from streetwear, urban wear, suites, pants, shirts, jackets, etc. Pay will be on a "per unit" basis based upon the amount of time required to sew each product at first to determine how long you take to create pieces.
Spanish: Se busca costurera con experiencia para la produccion de de ropa en nuestro taller en Orlando,FL. Experiencia en maquinas industriales es preferido. 40 horas a la semana, posiblemente mas o menos.
- Must have experience using industrial sewing machines
- Have proficient knowledge of various fabric types
- Be a self-motivator working independently with attention to detail and possess problem solving skills.
- Be capable of understanding, creating and revising sewing patterns
- Be able to receive constructive feedback on sample execution and be eager to remake or revise samples to meet aesthetic precision
- Previous experience working on sewing machines, preferred
Web developers are always welcome to join the team. You must possess an excellent working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) for dynamic web applications. You must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously. We encourage collaborative thinkers that can come up with great ideas to improve projects.
• Experience with content management systems and mobile application development a plus.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and problem solving capabilities
• Able to translate comps and wireframes into web templates.
We are currently looking for a design lead with 5+ years experience and a solid understanding of the fashion and luxury world. Specifically, we are seeking someone that can build high-end luxury brand and identity systems, as well as art direct photo shoots.
As design lead, in addition to building thoughtful brand systems, you will be collaborating with a team of designers to help drive point of view and decision making throughout the entire creative process. You should be experienced in growing and developing client relationships as well as presenting both your work and the work of others to multiple stakeholders, including Red Antler partners, colleagues and client teams. You should have experience with Art directing, concepting, creating photographic styles for design, identity systems, videos, and photo shoots.
- Experience at a creative agency is a plus
- Experience developing thoughtful identity systems from conception
- Experience leading a team of designers, providing mentorship and feedback to help grow and strengthen visual concepts and identity systems
- Experience presenting your ideas and the ideas of others
- Ability to receive direction as well as take initiative
- Deep understanding of all marketing channels traditional and digital
We want a digital designer with web and mobile experience. We work with a broad array of clients. We want someone that creates everything from online applications and eCommerce experience to mobile apps and sites, this will usually all be done from scratch. We want a self motivated person thats willing to work and challenge themselves.
Candidates that'll be considered for this position must have a strong understanding of Ux design and a nicely designed portfolio showcasing their web visuals skills and design capabilities.
- Concepting existing and online products
- wireframing for web and mobile
- Design sites and applications across a range of categories
- Conduct product testing
- Understanding of UX design
- Photoshop & Illustrator is a MUST
- Clean and thoughtful design aesthetic
- Layout, color, and typography GURU
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working with a team or leading a project from start to end
Interns are welcome at Project Ink Media year round. We want someone with a passion for design and eager to learn. We're looking for interns with the following skills.
- Branding & web design
- UI & UX
- Front end development
We're looking for someone who’s comfortable creating content for digital media and concepts for a wide variety of users. You must be able to collaborate with designers on strategy and content. We want a copywriters that understands that cutting copy down is just as important as writing great copy.
- Fluent in english
- Must be able to work on a variety of brands, industries, without stumbling.
- Strong copyediting and proofing skills.
- Attention to small details in copy and designs is a MUST
- Organized and able to meet strict deadlines
- Independent and self motivated
we’re looking for someone with web and mobile experience. Someone who are open to freelance, full time, and on site working is the best. We want someone with a passion for brand experience on various platforms.
- Smart and articulate
- critical thinker
- strong layout and structure
- wireframing and Illustrator is a plus
We want someone to oversee the writing and editing of proposal and pitches and help project ink media deliver accurate, creative, smart, and persuasive content that clearly addresses our view. You must be strategical, creative, and meticulous, with a strong writing skill and a high attention to detail is all a MUST.
- writing or journalism skill is a plus
- marketing experience
- strong verbal and writing skills
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously